Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 1st

Well February is here! Winter seems to have settled in with its sunny days mixed with winter storms. We do not have as much snow as last year, but maybe more will come. We keep pretty busy with Rhiannon doing swimming twice a week, Morgan in gymnastics, and John is taking guitar lessons; hoping to pick back up where he left off years ago. Me... I'm doing good if I have time to get on Wii Fit once or twice a week. (It just seems as if there is not enough time!) Wanted to say HI to everyone and hope all are doing well. I'll try to get some pictures on here soon. About the only thing that has happened in the last month.... Morgan got her ears pierced. She is getting so big I want to cry. The time just seems to fly by. Love to all Amy.

No comments: